- Deepak Krishnamurthy and Manu Prakash. "Emergent Programmable Behavior and Chaos in Dynamically Driven Active Filaments." (2022) [bioRxiv].
- Deepak Krishnamurthy, Rachel Pepper, and Manu Prakash. "Active Sinking Particles: Sessile Suspension Feeders significantly alter the Flow and Transport to Sinking Aggregates." (2021) [bioRxiv]
- Li, H., Krishnamurthy, D., Li, E., Vyas, P., Akireddy, N., Chai, C., & Prakash, M. (2020). Squid: Simplifying Quantitative Imaging Platform Development and Deployment. [bioRxiv].
- Deepak Krishnamurthy, Hongquan Li, François Benoit du Rey, Pierre Cambournac, Adam Larson, Ethan Li and Manu Prakash. "Scale-free Vertical Tracking Microscopy", Nature Methods (Aug, 2020) [weblink] [bioRxiv] Project website | Nature Methods News and Views | Stanford News | TechCrunch | EurekAler
- Scott M Coyle, Ellie Flaum, Hongquan Li, Deepak Krishnamurthy, Manu Prakash, “Coupled active systems encode emergent behavioral dynamics of the unicellular predator Lacrymaria olor”, Current Biology (2019) [weblink] [biorxiv] [pdf]
- Deepak Krishnamurthy, Ganesh Subramanian, “Heat or mass transport from drops in shearing flows. Part 1. The open streamline regime”, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, (July 2018). [weblink] [pdf]
- Deepak Krishnamurthy, Ganesh Subramanian, “Heat or mass transport from drops in shearing flows. Part 2. Inertial effects on transport”, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, (July 2018). [weblink] [pdf]
- Ilton, M. , Bhamla, M. S.,[et al, including Deepak Krishnamurthy] The principles of cascading power limits in small, fast biological and engineered systems, Science, (April 2018) [weblink] [pdf] Wired Magazine | Quanta Magazine | IEEE Spectrum | Scientific American | EurekAlert | Discover Magazine |
- Deepak Krishnamurthy, Georgios Katsikis, Arjun Bhargava, Manu Prakash, “Schistosoma mansoni cercariae exploit an elastohydrodynamic coupling to swim efficiently”, Nature Physics, Oct 2016. [weblink] [pdf] Stanford News [youtube link] | Physics World | Science Daily
- Deepak Krishnamurthy, and Ganesh Subramanian. "Collective motion in a suspension of micro-swimmers that run-and-tumble and rotary diffuse.", Journal of Fluid Mechanics, September 2015. [weblink] [pdf]
- Deepak Krishnamurthy, Erik O. Johansson, Jin Wook Lee, Erik Kjeang, "Computational modeling of microfluidic fuel cells with flow-through porous electrodes", Journal of Power Sources, December 2011. [weblink] [pdf]
- Deepak Krishnamurthy, J. S. Rathore, and N. N. Sharma, ”Nanorobot Propulsion Using Helical Elastic Filaments at Low Reynolds Numbers”, ASME Journal of Nanotechnology in Engineering and Medicine, February 2011. [weblink]
- Deepak Krishnamurthy and Manu Prakash. "Hydrodynamic Treadmill: A Tracking Device to Study Biotic/Abiotic Systems in Gravitational and Hydrodynamic fields." US20190000044A1 [weblink]